Want to land big media coverage?
Few things can change your business – and your life – for the better faster than landing the right national media appearance.
I’m talking about appearing on a major national TV show like the Today Show or Good Morning America, or being written-up in a huge national magazine like Time or a newspaper like the New York Times.
Get On National TV!
Get Big-Time Publicity - Meet National TV Producers & Print/Online Editors One-On-One, Face-To-Face.
Apply Now To The National Publicity Summit 2020, Coming Up October 21-24th, 2020 In New York City.Only 100 Spots Available - Apply Now!
Almost overnight you might well go from struggling to suddenly having thousands – even millions — of people interested
in buying what you’re promoting, ordering your book or product online and in stores, trying to hire you for speeches, consulting and more.
Wondering what it would take for you to land such a major national media hit?
To discover how, you’re invited to a free teleseminar this Thursday, February 11th, hosted by Steve Harrison, who’s helped over 15,000 authors and entrepreneurs land media coverage.
Go here now to register for the call!
On Thursday’s call, you’ll discover ‘7 Secret Strategies for Landing Your First (or Next) National Media Appearance’:
* How to get the media to see why they need you NOW. George, a self-published author, followed this strategy to land his first ever national TV appearance and sell over $100,000 of books. It only required changing 10 words in his pitch.
* 5 proven ways to shape your message to attract major media. One of these got Jim booked on CBS Evening News. Another got a nonprofit leader in People magazine.
* A little-known technique you should use to land major print coverage. You’ll learn what Joan used to land a feature story about her business in the New York Times.
* An easy way to parlay local publicity into national publicity.
* Resources you can use to find the names and email addresses of these media in order to contact them.
* How Elizabeth got booked on the Today Show without a publicist. You’ll also hear how she’s become a repeat guest who has appeared on the show over 13 times.
* What to put in the subject line of an email to stand out from all the spam producers and journalists receive.
* Would you like to become the person the media calls for a quote when something related to your field happens in the news? Steve will share what a college professor does to get major media to call him almost daily requesting interviews.
* How to use social media to grab major media coverage.
* What most people don’t know about turning a ‘no’ from the media into a ‘yes.’
* Plus much more!
Go here now to register for Thursday’s teleseminar on landing your first (or next) major national media appearance!
In the interest of full disclosure, I’m an affiliate for this call.