Last Modified May 11, 2021
This agreement “Agreement” describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Contact Any Celebrity Web site (“Site”), which is part of the Mega Niche Media, LLC network of Web sites and related Internet media properties. By using the site you, (“User”), accept the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to be bound by them. We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site, and all amendments shall supersede this Agreement and be effective regarding your use of the Site immediately upon posting.
The Site provides access to an online database of celebrity contact information. The Site is no way related to or in partnership with any of the individuals or organizations listed in our database. The addresses in this database are compiled through a variety of online and offline sources. We do not guarantee and accept any liability for the reliability or accuracy of any of the addresses or contact information listed.
Your Membership/subscription/account will continue until terminated by Contact Any Celebrity or until you notify Contact Any Celebrity by electronic mail, telephone, postal mail or via means provided within the service of your decision to terminate your subscription.
Contact Any Celebrity may discontinue or change its services, or its availability to you, at any time, and you may terminate your subscription at any time. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If you elect to cancel your subscription, the cancellation will be effective on your next subscription renewal date. You will still have access until the end of your paid period. You may request a refund up to 60 days from your purchase or transaction date for any reason. This request must be made via electronic mail or telephone.
By use of our site you agree to indemnify and hold Contact Any Celebrity, its owners, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorney’s fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use or conduct of this site. In no event will Contact Any Celebrity and/or Mega Niche Media be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence, or other tortuous action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site.
You are responsible for any charges incurred to access Contact Any Celebrity, such as telephone and other equipment charges, and fees charged by an Internet access provider or other third-party services. You are also responsible for any applicable taxes relating to your use of the service.
Contact Any Celebrity will make every effort to keep its services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and to maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, acts of God or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. Contact Any Celebrity shall not be liable for lost information or non-availability of services.
Except as to payment obligations, neither party shall be liable or considered in default under this Agreement when the delay of performance is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control and occurring without its fault or negligence, including failure of suppliers, licensors, subcontractors, and carriers, acts of civil or military authorities, national emergencies, fire, flood, acts of God, insurrection, and war, provided the party involving this Section immediately provides notice thereof to the other and does everything reasonably possible to resume its performance thereunder.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable for reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of the Website and therefore should cease using the Website immediately. Contact Any Celebrity in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, breach or assignment of this Agreement. Use or sharing of passwords is prohibited. Failure to comply will result in immediate suspension of your account.
Our Contact Information:
Contact Any Celebrity
8721 Santa Monica Blvd. #431
West Hollywood, CA 90069-4507
3. GOVERNING LAW. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Los Angeles, California in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of the site.
4. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, non-commercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service. Please visit our DMCA Policy link at the bottom of the site pages to view our Digital Millennium Copyright Act takedown policies and to make a claim of infringement. Company’s DMCA Policy is expressly incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
11. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site are: © 1997 – Present, Mega Niche Media, LLC. All rights reserved.
18. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
19. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment and we, in our sole discretion, consider the amendment to be material in nature, we shall:
(a) Clearly publish on the home page the fact an amendment is being made. You may contact us to discuss and contact information so you may discuss the proposed changes with us.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then this Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement with the agreement between us reverting to the previous set of terms applicable to the website. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward-looking.