Are you selling your book to libraries?
If not, you’re missing a big opportunity!
Libraries are the biggest, untapped source of ongoing revenue for authors (both unknown and established.)
Get On National TV!
Get Big-Time Publicity - Meet National TV Producers & Print/Online Editors One-On-One, Face-To-Face. Apply Now To The National Publicity Summit 2020, Coming Up April 22 - 25th, 2020 In New York City. Only 100 Spots Available - Apply Now!
In fact, did you know you can make up to EIGHT TIMES as much per title selling to libraries compared with what you get from Amazon?
Many authors wrongly assume libraries are ‘old school’ and few people visit libraries these days. But actually…
40% of Americans visited a library last month. Only 5% went to a bookstore.
And library budgets are going up!
Budgets for many libraries are over $800,000.00 per year. And in cities serving populations over 500,000, library budgets average $4,437,000.00 annually.
Year after year, libraries get millions of dollars in fresh cash to buy books.
But that’s just the tip of the iceberg why libraries are a hidden source of revenue for authors.
Go here now to register for the call!
On the webinar, Amy Collins (who has helped more authors sell more books to libraries than anyone else) will reveal:
* Insider secrets and little-known strategies for selling books to libraries Amy has learned working with top publishers and book wholesalers.
* 3 key factors that make libraries more profitable for authors than bookstores (especially for building a lucrative passive income).
* Haven’t published or written your book yet? No problem. You’ll discover simple guidelines that guarantee librarians across the country will start buying your book as soon as it comes out. This also works for ebooks!
* The step-by-step process librarians go through when purchasing books (most authors don’t know this system).
* What kinds of books libraries buy and how you can benefit no matter where in the publishing process you are.
* How to start with just one library then make your book sales go viral into libraries across the country.
* How to use a library to get free publicity for your book (you don’t even need to go into the library!)
* How to get libraries to SELL your book. (Libraries don’t just lend books, they sell them now, too!)
* The ‘attitude’ strategy for getting libraries to not only buy your book, but also invite you to speak or hold a workshop with their community.
* How to use the library to increase sales of your book on Amazon (on average you’ll sell 22% MORE books!)
* The ebook licensing secret that can build an incredible ongoing passive income for you year after year.
* The very first thing you must do to get your book into a library.
* The EXACT time when you must present your book to libraries (this drastically increases your chances of getting libraries to promote your book).
* The #1 mistake authors make when trying to sell their book to libraries.
* 5 little things all librarians want to see from you that will increase the chances they buy your book. (You can cover all these in one simple email!)
* All librarians have 4 goals they want for every book they buy. Find out what they are!
* 5 categories of books (and ebooks) libraries buy most often (plus the 4 types they always avoid).
* The #1 category of nonfiction that libraries buy (you’ll never guess what!)
* The 8 biggest wholesalers who sell books to libraries (you’ll get the names of the wholesalers during the webinar.)
* How and what to write in an email to a librarian that will catch his or her attention and make you look like a pro.
* The library money trail and the secret of how to license your ebooks to libraries for an avalanche of book sales.
* Plus much, much more!
In the interest of full disclosure, I’m an affiliate for this call.
Go here now to register for the call!