In a new AdWeek article, ‘5 Ways for Brands to Ignite Star Power,’ William Morris Endeavor agent Jessica Thomas reveals 5 ways to boost your brand’s star power:
- Be open-minded. ‘It’s easy to be set on using your favorite celebrity, but that person may not resonate with your consumers,’ she says.
- Find someone with an authentic voice. ‘Seek an existing evangelist, someone who already has an affinity to the brand.’
- Look beyond a pretty face. ‘Hire an artist to be a creative partner, not a shill.’
- Empower your spokesperson by having them participate in the creative process. ‘It will provide talent with a sense of ownership in the campaign’s success, drive home the authenticity of the association to your audience and it will give your brand a unique opportunity to leverage the voice and perspective of a talented celebrity.’
- Ask the right questions. Do you want to emphasize digital? Do you want household name recognition? Do you want someone who can create recipes or beauty tips and tricks?
Read more of Jessica’s tips in the original AdWeek column here.
Get On National TV!
Get Big-Time Publicity - Meet National TV Producers & Print/Online Editors One-On-One, Face-To-Face. Apply Now To The National Publicity Summit 2019, Coming Up October 23-26, 2019 In New York City. Only 100 Spots Available - Apply Now!